Tuesday 18 December 2012

The Great Disciple Sri Madhob Pagla-II


Once Sri Madhob Pagla went to meet Sri Sri Thakur.  At that time Sri Sri Thakur was giving some spiritual discourse amongst many other devotees, suddenly He turned towards Madhob Pagla and said you should do Mahotsav (Sri Sri Satyanarayan festival in a big scale)!! And then as usual started talking to others. Sri Madhob Pagla thought inside that how can I do such a big festival when I have no money. Actually that was the truth also because during those days his financial condition was very pathetic and didn’t had sufficient money even to fulfil his daily meal or needs (this was  before his appointment as a pujari in the Radha Govind Temple).  Slowly everybody left and Madhob Pagla was still there thinking inside his incapability to fulfil the orders given by our holy Gurudev!! Guruji who is antaryami came to know about his dilemma and said festival should not be of lentils and rice or vegetables etc. instead it should be of ten indriyas (organs of senses) and the eleventh one manas (inner self)!!! It means Sri Krishna bhakti through all the indriyas which refers to as Mahotsav by our holy Gurudev!! Now I am going to describe a very divine experience which this great devotee had with the grace of his holy  Guru Sri Sri Ram Thakur!! Once sitting at his home he thought  that is his Lord Madhav listening to all his prayers?? Does He know about him amongst his crores of devotees?? Is it ever be possible for him to have his darshan?? And then suddenly a feeling came inside him that it is not possible for him to have the darshan of his Lord until and unless he himself wants it !! After sometime suddenly something divine happened to him and he lay in an half unconscious state (means except the capability of watching & thinking all other capabilities stopped) on the ground saw that Sri Sri Thakur similing & holding Lord Sri Krishna with His left hand  entered his small room!! Here the author had given a very detailed description of the beauty of the Lord which I don’t remember much only what I remember is that the Lord was very beautifully decorated with various ornaments and was very beautiful which is very different and incomparable to the pictures what we generally see!! He was wearing a dhoti which was worn in a very beautiful and typical way which is not found or seen generally in this world!! It seemed that to Sri Madhob Pagla by the body language & the look of the Lord that He didn’t wanted to come there to give him darshan and He just came due to the personal request of Sri Sri Thakur only!!! Both of them came,  saw and smiled and then after sometime slowly walked away and merged into the portrait of Sri Sri Thakur at the puja altar of Sri Madhob Pagla!! Lord Sri Krishna before finally going away just gave an innocent look at him and went away!! Madhob Pagla slowly regained his consciousness and became astonished to this divine darshan of his and then understood one thing that the Lord didn’t wanted to came, He just came to see him because of Sri Sri Thakur only and thus he is indebted to his Gurudev!! He thought that from now on I would be very careful and would do every such thing which would please my Lord and Guru!! Jai Ram!!

10 comments:

  1. I am a great devotee of Sri Sri Ramthakur,now am big trouble am praying very hard to him but My Lord is not answering my prayers .I am becoming sadder day by day....Can u kindly suggest my brother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a great devotee of Sri Sri Ramthakur,now am big trouble am praying very hard to Him but My Lord is not answering my prayers .I am becoming sadder day by day....Can u kindly suggest my brother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Brother, Jai Ram! What I understand from your msg that you are undergoing a very hard time in your life!! Pl. don't worry and keep ur strong faith on Sri Sri Thakur and He would certainly bail you out from your problems!! Problems of our life are meant to bring us more closer to Him only!! Everybody in this entire universe is having some or other problems in their life even the richest people on earth say the tatas or birlas or Bill Gates would not be happy from every aspect of their life. Chant the Sri Naam more and more and if you have any questions in your mind just take the help of Holy Vedvani through which Sri Sri Thakur always conveys divine messages to His disciples!! Further, if you want you can tell me about your problem and if Sri Sri Thakur permits then I would certainly try my level best to help you or give any suggestions wchich may help you!! Pl. don't loose your hope and believe firmly that your Gurudev is always with you like a shadow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Brother! Are you from Bhubaneswar, Orissa?? The holy Sri Jagannath dham is near to your place, you know Sri Sri Thakur had visited Puri many times!! Jai Ram!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no i am not from Bubaneshwar....I am from west bengal

      Delete
  5. Dear Brother...

    firstly am a female :o) For you I feel from your posts that you are like an elder brother to me that I dnt have. I like reading your posts very very much.I am sharing my prblm with you because like me you are God loving.I belive in God ,Sri Thakur or any God like mad since a kid.My prblm is complex may be strange but am sharing with u as ur like my elder brother which I dnt have.

    I like a guy ( arranged marriage proposal).We met, he liked me too since am very simple and gentle as a person,God loving,like redaing abt Geeta & Shri Krishna& our our Gurudev,doing a job & freindly,ego free.He said am the a very good part of his life now& vry differnt frm othr girls of ths generation.Best thing he & his family is also a devotee of Sri Thakur.Our family culture evrything is exactly same to same.I always,always wanted to get married to some one who was a devotee of Sri Thakur and no one else so aftr knowing this person I was very happy and kept praying to our Sri Thakur that this should go well & we shd get married soon.But now his parents are looking for some one who is beautiful.Honestly I am not beautiful but avergae looking.So he is saying he will need a years time.My parents wil not wait for one year when there is no guarantee that this wil work.This boy stil talks to me& finds very good.I am praying to Sri Sri thakur alws in tears that He does some miracle so that his parents stop looking for a beatuful girl and thinks like the way am thinking.That Sri Thakur arranged us too meet since we are both his ardent followers. I am praying this works...........though situation luks grim. But still praying to Sri Thakur. it is not my fault that am not vry beautiful but average luking...pls pray that Thakur answers my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also kindly write more such more posts about our great Lord Sri Thakur.Its vry vry good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Guru Sister! Jai Ram! I read your write-up and understood your pain. One thing what I want to know that did you ever read Sri Vedvani??? you know what Sri Sri Thakur said there that Janma Mrittu, Bibah Bhobitavor likhon ebong ihake khandaibar saddho karaho nayi!!! means birth, death & marraige is already predistined and there is no power on this entire universe to stop or change it!!! So don't worry about your marraige whether it will happen there or not!! You know what is the basic problem or what is the root cause of all our sufferings is that we don't surrender fully onto the holy lotus feet of our Gurudev!! Even Draupadi also did the same thing crying out for help from all her husbands, elders but when nobody turned out to her rescue she cried out to the Tribuvanpati Sri Govind for help and he immediately came there to her help!! Sri Sri Thakur used to say as Songsarer Bipod Guli Bipod Noy, Sripod Bholai Prokrito Bipod, Sripod Dhoira Thakle Bipod Thakena!! Why you worry so much, instead leave everything to Him!! Don't you believe or trust Him?? If No, then there is nothing to say and if yes, then know one thing that whatever He will do will be the best for you!!! How much you can analyse about your future with your limited brain??? He, who is unlimited knows everything about everybody on this world. If that boy really loves you then he will not marry any other girl and if he marries then understand that he never loved you and whatever he said in the past or says in the present is just an act of him!! There was famous saying in Hindi that Jise Tum Apna Samjhte Ho Use Bhid Mein Chod Do, Agar Woh Laut Aya to Woh Tumhara hi Hai Lekin Agar vo nahin lauta to Samjho ki Woh Tumhara kabhi tha hi Nahin!! May Sri Guru bless you!! Jai Ram!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes right I understand and agree with you 100%.In fact in times of trouble I think of this story about Draupadi always& that The Lord did help her.I was surprised when you referred to this same story.It was good..I believe that The Lord will help me too & not leave me alone to stale.I have full trust in Him what so ever & I never give up on Him. No, I did not read Veda vani since its lil difficult but I read Guru Gita.Anyways thank you for you suggestion.Kindly write more frequently on this blog.Its very nice to read the stories you write about Sri Thakur..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat is d Sri nam tat Sri Ram Thakur asked to utter always
    Plz guide me
    I m a novice
    Saw ram Thakur ji first time n fell in love with him . Jai Ram baba

    ReplyDelete