Wednesday 8 August 2012

All Are Welcome!!

The leela of divine Gurudev is really great!! somehow I have come to know that those people are also visiting this blog of Sri Sri Thakur who in the past were against me or my views!! They are visiting here secretely thinking that I will not come to know of it but who can escape of Pundarik eyes of Sri Gurudev! and it is He who let me know somehow!! whatever it is they are also most welcome here, afterall they are also His devotees!! The best thing here is that they cannot hurl abuses at me which they did in facebook!! and moreover I am thankful to them also because it is only they who insipired me to start this blog because here I can sing the glories of my eternal Gurudev in any way and as much as I want!! This is my worship and this is my devotion for Him and they cannot stop or advise me on this!!  Their negative remarks only made me to withdrew from the facebook and open a blog of my beloved Lord Sri Sri Ram Thakur & here I can do anything at my free will!! Jai Sri Ram!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment